June 23, 2010

Naan Pizza





















There's nothing more that I like to do on my days off then shop, and of course rummage through our fridge and put together tasty snacks/lunches. So here is my concoction today- leftover fillet from father's day, fresh mozzarella, Indian Naan, tomato salsa and fresh parmesan cheese. Delicious? Totally satisfied.

Since there really isn't a specific recipe for this as it really is just a glob of what I thought would be tasty together from our fridge I'll let you know how to make the tomato salsa. Really, I'm not even sure if I would call it a salsa, more of just a big bowl of deliciousness- hope that's good enough for you!

Tomato Salsa?

4 large tomatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick then quartered
1/2 red onion finely chopped
1/4 cup fresh parsley
1/4 cup freshly shaved parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Simply combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and dive right in with a big spoon to get a little bit of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment